Pycon India: Journey begins!


Ok! everyone. Get ready to hear a very interesting story about a Python: a vicious snake in the memory of our computers. The story has many twist, drama, suspense and adventure. Try to keep it up with me.

It was hot long summer day when I landed on the webland of DGPLUG, searching for some fun online training to help me find the magic world of opensource softwares, and “Google” told me about this very famous webland “DGPLUG” where the wizard Kushal and his friends helps people like me to find the magic doors of open source world without even meeting them in person.

With time, those wizards helped us well in learning various new magic spells and then there comes a day when to achieve a great skill, we all need to meet in person, but… how? Every wizard is from different dimension! So we all settled down to meet on Earth on a very special occasion of Python: rejuvenation day. I was little sceptical at first, but I am glad I chose the sacred path of Python. And all thanks to DGPLUG webland to introduce me to magic of Python and open source.

I was kind of new to all these Python spells and all, so I decided to help people in arranging the Python day we call “Pycon India”, to learn more about other python wizards whom I don’t know.

All new wizards(including me) who wants to help in organising the python’s Pycon India should reach the Earth a day before and help other wizards.

I reached Earth, found many new wizards out there who wants to help just like me and we all had great discussion about the event to be come in upcoming days. I also found some remote wizards from another dimensions who were there to help and were also from DGPLUG webland. Few of the wizard I met was known by @thebigj, @cyber_freak and @championshuttler.

Okay! That’s enough for today, will continue next on my first day experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving!

It's been a long time, since I published anything here, but that doesn't mean I stop writing, I kept writing everyday, just didn...