Why can't I write...

This blog post contains total garbage and feel free to skip or close the tab anytime you want. 

I always wanted to write blogs and share my thoughts with others but never got the courage to write blogs, I don't know why, maybe I am too much of paranoid or lazy or too chicken to try something new(which I am improvising by trying everything I can), on what people might think, how would they judge me.

The reason not being, I can't write or I don't have any ideas on what to write but total opposite of both of these. Let me tell you something about me, I write too much and too fast (actually I think too much that I ended up writing the whole content in my head and sometimes, summary of few on smart-phone's memo pad). Every single moment, I got inspired, admired by many things, got idea (most of them may be rubbish to some or that), ideas clash with each other, not in logic, but the time.

When I got inspired of some idea to write something about, like an excited electron that is very short lived, maybe few seconds only, the urge to write about it dies soon.  And many times (almost every time), I am away from my computer or anything that I can write on (I know I can write on paper, but still the problem persists) the idea, the inspiration, the flow is very short lived and like an excited electron that comes back to its stable state.

That's how ended up very less posts in the end. Sooner or later, I decided to eliminate this problem, and started to write a short summary of my mental blog post on my smart-phone's memo, to write it later. But here's the glitch, once you wrote your idea somewhere, however concise you may have written, you lost the urge to write it again in detail on your blog.

This post, you guys are reading right now, are all my thoughts right now, and unlike myself(being a paranoid always, not writing afraid), I decided to put all my thoughts in it at their current state (before the electrons jump to their stable state which I don't know may happen anytime). The moment I started writing this post, I had different points to be covered at all, but here it is. Old idea got stabilize and here comes new one.

There are about 50 blog post's summary written on my smart-phone and nowhere else, which I always like to share.

There are some stuff, you feel other people may not be interested in it and might not like, but you gotta write those(like I am doing right now).

Before writing this post, I was about to write post on time management, and how i try to manage it (may be not succeed), but then wrote a summary on my phone and then realized why I don't write on the blog itself.

The reasons, which I think I have found talking to you guys now:

  • The ideas are very short lived and dies before my laptop boots up, or my class ends, or I finish something I am doing.
  • I am a paranoid, I think too much on how this will effect that and all. The proof, is that I don't trust Google, to which all my friends says Rubbish and I remain silent for the reason being, the argument may hurt their feelings or our friendship. I know I am little too paranoid (all thanks to Mr. Robot).
  • I need to setup a blogging environment for myself to write fast and accurate or maybe here is the idea (Why don't open the phone, say everything you think, auto speech-to-text should do everything for and integrating with some APIs, you might be able to publish them directly. I already thought of typing on the phone but the typing speed on the mobile is far less than on the laptop keyboard, and more the mistakes I make, the lifespan of the idea decreases correcting it). See that's how I got intervened by some other idea, luckily, I had my laptop open this time.
  • I am unstable, may be trying to explore everything, destabilize my mind, thoughts and ideas.
  • Trying to present my content as good as possible I almost lost the track of the content and the flow I had to write.

The Solution I can think of right now:

  • Don't think too much, just open the notepad or anything and start typing as I am doing right now.
  • Don't be a paranoid. The sooner you realize, the better.
  • Be consistent with your writing. (Complete all your drafts as soon as possible)
  • Enjoy!
Till then,

To Infinity and beyond!


Moving!

It's been a long time, since I published anything here, but that doesn't mean I stop writing, I kept writing everyday, just didn...