Moving!

It's been a long time, since I published anything here, but that doesn't mean I stop writing, I kept writing everyday, just didn't publish anything so far since October 2018. This post is the announcement of moving my blog from here to somewhere else.

I know, I should have published my writings but the reason I didn't is, blogger doesn't support markdown, and for the same reason, I will be moving my blog from blogger to self hosted blog at https://blog.mohitbansal.me and will be using hugo, a golang based static site generator.

So, please expect zero to nil posts here, cause I am moving from this platform. From now on, I will keep, two blogs, one will be my personal blog, keeping all irrelevant articles off from the professional channel. And, other, for professional purpose related to my technical learning. My professional blog will be available either on medium or I will host one myself, not decided yet. Till I setup my professional blog elsewhere, I will publish the relevant articles here and my Personal blog is up and running on blog.mohitbansal.me! You will find my latest blog posts there, though older posts from here will be moved later.

To subscribe the rss feed, use https://blog.mohitbansal.me/index.xml.

Till then, 
To infinity and Beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving!

It's been a long time, since I published anything here, but that doesn't mean I stop writing, I kept writing everyday, just didn...