Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, Nobody!

During studying Communication Skills for my college exams, I found an amazing story which I would like to share.

Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, Nobody!

- A Communication Gap

This is a story about four people Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody.  There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it.  Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it.  Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody's job.  Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it.  It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody, when Nobody did what Anybody could have done!


Conclusion:  This story is far deeper than it might look and is best describe in team collaborative projects.  If any of you find difficulty understanding, please Comment. (It is rather difficult for me to explain it all over here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving!

It's been a long time, since I published anything here, but that doesn't mean I stop writing, I kept writing everyday, just didn...